IPhO has partnered with the companies below to offer unique and personalized pharmaceutical industry
fellowship experiences for PharmDs. Browse what each company offers, meet the current fellows,
and feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! Through IPhO, the fellows will:
- Join the IPhO National Fellows Council (NFC), a diverse group of 80+ fellows representing all
programs nationally. In this way, the Fellow connects to a national network of more than
800 Fellows through IPhO-hosted networking events. The NFC offers its members leadership roles
for its committees, including Fellows Development, Professional Programming, and Student Development.
- Have opportunities to network and engage with IPhO leadership and other current industry pharmacists through our MentorMatch program.
- Gain teaching experience through industry-focused webinars for students.
- Work on professional publications, preferably (but not necessarily) in conjunction with an IPhO leader and/or other fellows from around the country.
Meet the 2022-2023 IPhO Fellows
A New Look for Fellowship Central
You won't even recognize Fellowship Central! We recently made significant improvements to help P4 students and fellowship employers easily connect at all stages of the recruitment process. Take a closer look at our:
- Fellowship webinar and event calendar
- Fellowship catalog, with brochures and key details for all programs across the country
- Q&A forum, where P4 students can get their questions answered by fellows
- NEW alert system, which notifies you every day that something new gets posted
- FellowMatch tool, where you can apply directly to open positions
360+ Fellowship Prep
Your ticket to landing a fellowship is here—and it won’t break the bank. This comprehensive set of resources will thoroughly prepare you to stand out from the pool of fellowship applicants.
How to Get a Fellowship
This comprehensive digital book will help you navigate the Fellowship application process, both pre- and post-COVID. You’ll get interviewing tips, a roadmap for success starting from the beginning of pharmacy school, and much more.