Advance Your Career with Pharmacists Like You
IPhO is the organization whose pharmacist members are universally recognized within the pharmaceutical industry as being the most professionally equipped to contribute to the development, commercialization, promotion, and optimal use of medicines.
The Industry Pharmacists Organization is exclusively dedicated to advancing the careers of industry pharmacists.
IPhO accomplishes this by:
- Providing timely and relevant information that is vital to our members.
- Raising awareness among employers and industry executives about the role that industry pharmacists can play in drug development and appropriate medication use.
- Providing targeted resources and coaching to enhance members' continuing education and professional development.
- Creating opportunities for members to network and exchange ideas with their industry pharmacist peers.
- Providing access to attractive and relevant employment opportunities available in the industry.
Once a Pharmacist, Always a Pharmacist
IPhO helps industry-based pharmacists to fully leverage the value of their academic and experiential training to advance their professional careers. Finally there is a home in the pharmacy profession for pharmacists like us!
IPhO believes that pharmacists' scientific training, medication expertise, clinical acumen, patient focus, and experience as healthcare providers make us ideally suited for a career in the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmacists are playing a key role in Development, Medical, and Commercial organizations and are making valuable contributions to drug development and optimal medication utilization each and every day. IPhO works with its members to advocate for advancing industry-based pharmacists to leadership positions by increasing awareness and recognition among employers, senior management, colleagues, thought leaders, educators, and students of what pharmacists have to offer.
IPhO National Student Members are recognized as the best prepared among all student pharmacists to pursue pharmaceutical industry-focused career opportunities. National Student Members have an excellent working knowledge of common industry pharmacist roles and key pharmaceutical industry driving forces, as well as an understanding of hte skills and experiences necessary to become a successful industry pharmacist.