We are the only professional pharmacy organization dedicated exclusively to advancing the careers of industry-based pharmacists. Join as a member now to enjoy the full benefits of membership in IPhO, founded and brought to you by Industry Pharmacists, for Industry Pharmacists.
IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of seven new local chapters to our growing national network.
Congratulations to student pharmacists at the pharmacy schools/colleges listed below. IPhO now connects them to a national network of 3,000+ student pharmacists with similar interests, as well as a national network of 360+ industry fellows and 9,000+ industry pharmacists.
Next week we will hold a national webinar for all 40 chapters to introduce new local/national tools and resources for the 2016-17 academic year!
Several more schools are in the late stages of filing their chapter applications and will soon join the growing national network.
To start a chapter at your school, visit here .
For the student benefits of joining IPhO, vIew the National Student Brochure here!
Featured Fellow: Lauren Steinbach, PharmD, MBA
Fellowship Sponsor Company: Myers and Stauffer, LC
Function/Discipline: Pharmaceutical Pricing
Fellowship Years: 2016-2017
Alma Mater: Butler University, Class of 2016
- September 15, 2016 08:28 amRT @fwpharma: FDA advisory panels back removal of warning from anti-smoking therapy Chantix https://t.co/EZ75fHwN5y $PFE
- September 15, 2016 08:28 amRT @fwpharma: Study: GlaxoSmithKline\'s shingles vaccine Shingrix maintains efficacy over four years https://t.co/4JRuXM548j $GSK
- September 15, 2016 08:28 amRT @fwpharma: Roche says Ocrevus bests Merck KGaA\'s Rebif in relapsing multiple sclerosis study https://t.co/VuCCnPDXPE #ECTRIMS2016
- September 13, 2016 07:59 amRT @fwpharma: Horizon Pharma expands rare disease drug portfolio with $800-million deal to buy Raptor Pharmaceutical https://t.co/9xiMmD5LJ…
- September 06, 2016 08:20 amRT @fwpharma: AstraZeneca reports positive Phase III data for asthma therapy benralizumab https://t.co/IFa1WTsF8j $AZN #ERS2016
- September 06, 2016 08:20 amRT @fwpharma: Researchers identify several potential therapies among existing drugs to treat Zika virus infection https://t.co/ObdcuCAOel
- September 06, 2016 08:19 amRT @FiercePharma: Look out, Amgen: Novartis wins second FDA biosim approval, this time for Enbrel copy https://t.co/CNS3P0lHDS $NVS $AMGN #…
- September 06, 2016 08:19 amRT @fwpharma: Takeda gains up to $312 million in funding from US government to develop #Zika virus vaccine https://t.co/sn7MJIrZVR #pharma
- August 24, 2016 09:29 amRT @fwpharma: FDA awards priority review to Clovis\' investigational ovarian cancer drug rucaparib, shares rise https://t.co/t3hMbJi4EQ #pha…
- August 24, 2016 09:29 amRT @fwpharma: Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca\'s investigational Alzheimer\'s disease therapy AZD3293 granted FDA fast track status https://t.co/bhr4H…
- August 10, 2016 07:28 amRT @fwpharma: Biogen names planned haemophilia spinoff Bioverativ https://t.co/MsMwcOri8D $BIIB #pharma
- August 10, 2016 07:28 amRT @FiercePharma: Allergan expands Restasis sales force to fight off Shire\'s new dry eye threat https://t.co/0QYD7AyHfm $AGN $SHPG #pharma…
- August 09, 2016 08:23 amRT @fwpharma: Bristol-Myers Squibb\'s shares plunge as late-stage study of Opdivo in lung cancer misses main goal https://t.co/nzek7PiVoT $B…
- August 09, 2016 08:22 amRT @FiercePharma: Pfizer suspends work at Hospira India plant as FDA turns up ongoing problems https://t.co/X1aOuettAg $PFE #pharma by @Eri…
- August 09, 2016 08:22 amRT @fwpharma: Late-stage study of AstraZeneca\'s selumetinib in lung cancer misses main goal https://t.co/AippjZJMoR $AZN #pharma
- August 09, 2016 08:22 amRT @fwpharma: Biogen, Eisai to move BACE inhibitor E2609 into late-stage development for #Alzheimersdisease https://t.co/UomxRFQ4g2 $BIIB
- August 09, 2016 08:22 amRT @fwpharma: Merck KGaA lifts annual guidance on second-quarter performance of healthcare unit https://t.co/1WI9VuBukk #pharma
- August 03, 2016 07:45 amRT @fwpharma: Shire swings to Q2 loss on deal charges, sales boosted by Baxalta https://t.co/uVAWB6DItk
- August 03, 2016 07:44 amRT @fwpharma: CVS Health to remove 35 medicines from 2017 formulary list, including \'hyperinflationary drugs\' https://t.co/qGl8HajEr4 #phar…
- August 03, 2016 07:44 amRT @fwpharma: Merck & Co., Allergan said to be interested in Biogen takeover: report https://t.co/KAdltvXefP