As the 2018-2019 school year winds down, IPhO is preparing for its next cohort of National Student Officers! The 2019-2020 returning and incoming officers will continue the beneficial work being done by this year's group and IPhO is looking forward to kicking off the new year with them later this summer.
Learn more about the IPhO National Student Officers and all of the resources available to student pharmacists interested in an industry career, here.
Congratulations and welcome to the following officers!
Congratulations to the winners of the 3rd Annual Value of Industry Pharmacists (VIP) Case Competition. It was the most impressive turnout to-date with 44 chapters in the running. 16 chapters participated for the first time.
The annual IPhO VIP Case Competition enables students to delve into multiple disciplines within the pharmaceutical industry as they develop their hypothetical drug, including, but not limited to: Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, and Commercial Functions. Each phase of the drug's development lifecycle presents a unique challenge that encourages students to think strategically and apply both their clinical and pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
It was a busy Saturday on April 6 at Purdue University, as 72 student pharmacists and ten distinguished speakers gathered to network and share insights about attaining a pharmaceutical industry career. Students came from Purdue, University of Wisconsin, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, Midwestern University, Rosalind Franklin University, University of Illinois at Chicago, and Butler University.
The day was packed with learning opportunities, including a keynote address, breakout sessions, networking roundtables, a fireside chat, a fellowship panel, and "state of the chapter" addresses from the Midwestern chapters in attendance.
- March 02, 2019 02:01 pmLeaving the comfort zone of your fellowship may be scary, especially when it is time to look for job opportunities… https://t.co/2rw0X3p5ng
- February 23, 2019 07:00 pmAre you looking to get into industry, but don’t know how without a fellowship? There are entry-level roles to help… https://t.co/XNPIkaqA6i
- February 22, 2019 08:12 pmDid you know that the vast majority of pharmacists (about 80%) in industry never completed a fellowship? Learn more… https://t.co/lH0rStTTha
- February 18, 2019 09:00 amIt's here! The 2019-2020 IPhO National Student Leadership application is now open. Apply before March 1, 2019 at… https://t.co/ZGM6KTj2r5
- February 15, 2019 10:50 amMark your calendar! The 2019-20 IPhO National Student Leadership application opens on February 18! This program emp… https://t.co/5dtxIj7qMp
- February 02, 2019 10:04 amYep, you heard us right! IPhO has partnered with @ILatCCC to bring you a new regulatory certificate course! Learn m… https://t.co/P1YawCdOQv
- December 19, 2018 08:00 amThe BioNJ Entrepreneurship Fellowship is recruiting! The program was created to mentor, develop, and train life sci… https://t.co/JJdOYHon6V
- December 09, 2018 09:00 amWelcome back from Midyear! Take some time to relax and then check out FellowMatch on IPhO to apply for open fellows… https://t.co/LBcuk3hQ19
- December 03, 2018 06:00 pm#ASHPMidyear is in full swing, so we're dropping in to remind you that interviews are also an important time to get… https://t.co/lUgEp1uI0q
- November 28, 2018 06:30 pmFinal reminder to submit your application for the Novocure PharmD Marketing Fellowship! Learn more about this NYC-b… https://t.co/EB1ZYBdXQa
- November 25, 2018 07:00 pmThank you to the 2018 Midyear Fellows Event supporters! Industry Fellows, if you haven't secured your spot at this… https://t.co/VKATI4UT6H
- November 22, 2018 09:03 amAs you count your many blessings this #Thanksgiving, know that IPhO is #thankful for you and your support these pas… https://t.co/WS20R5OU6l
- November 19, 2018 09:00 amThe RevHealth/IPhO Marketing Fellowship application is OPEN! Apply before December 6, 2018 for this opportunity in… https://t.co/865C6fxgpZ
- November 12, 2018 09:00 am2019 grads! Apply for @SeattleGenetics #fellowships in drug safety, regulatory affairs, medical writing, marketing,… https://t.co/mbK9iRbTEj
- November 05, 2018 08:00 amTop #fellowship programs are actively recruiting! View the open positions and apply online BEFORE #Midyear and from… https://t.co/WzGyuknBk8
- November 03, 2018 09:01 amAnnouncing a marketing fellowship in NYC for PharmDs! Informational webinar on 11/8 at 8PM ET. Register today! Spac… https://t.co/O49K0g2w5C
- October 26, 2018 09:01 amPractice the STAR technique (discuss the specific situation, task, action, and result of the experience you are des… https://t.co/FOPc1eCN3u
- October 23, 2018 07:00 pmLast chance to register for the UCB/IPhO Global Regulatory Affairs Fellowship informational webinar, taking place t… https://t.co/Hp003iysNG
- October 18, 2018 09:01 amThe most anticipated fellow event of the year is fast approaching! Register today to learn how to secure a full-tim… https://t.co/dYq7vSfEoW
- October 15, 2018 09:00 am#Fellowship recruitment season is here. Do you have the tools to succeed? https://t.co/X6sr7nDhlt https://t.co/X1CUExJ24B