We are pleased to formally introduce our 2017-18 National Student Officers (NSOs). The competition for these prestigious leadership positions gets higher every year as the number of pharmacy schools with approved IPhO Chapters has now reached 50!
IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of two new student chapters, and our growing national network has now reached 50 schools of pharmacy!
In just the fifth year of operation, IPhO represents the fastest growing student pharmacist chapter network in the United States.
As the 2016-17 Fellowship year officially comes to an end, several IPhO National Fellows Council (NFC) members have successfully completed their industry fellowships/residencies and accepted their first full time industry positions. We recognize and congratulate them, and all the outgoing fellows, on this significant accomplishment!
Outgoing NFC Leaders
- Alex Wei, PharmD
- Matthew Schmidt, PharmD
- Joyce Cao, PharmD
- Vatche Demirjian, PharmD
- Nicholas Heath, PharmD
- Gediminas Pliura, PharmD
- Alisha Couto, PharmD
- Phil Armendi, PharmD
- 8 hours agoRT @fwpharma: US approves broad label expansion for AstraZeneca, Merck & Co.'s Lynparza https://t.co/pH4Dg3i5W5
- Yesterday 05:16 pmRT @FiercePharma: Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky leaves Trump council as president breaks it up https://t.co/BwtDgQBb6U
- August 15, 2017 12:03 pmRT @ASHPOfficial: Mark your calendar for the 2017 Midyear meeting. Former First Lady Michelle Obama will be there; will you? https://t.co/s…
- August 14, 2017 09:15 pmRT @fwpharma: Persuading #payers of value with #biosimilar #realworlddata (59) https://t.co/JOeKXU2TCn
- August 10, 2017 08:29 amRT @fwpharma: Roche out-licenses certain lebrikizumab rights to Dermira, including for atopic dermatitis https://t.co/0PIweBmbbw $RHHBY $DE…
- August 07, 2017 10:09 amRT @fwpharma: Zynerba Pharmaceuticals' shares plunge as cannabidiol gel fails in epilepsy trial https://t.co/Nn5jOEL2vA $ZYNE
- August 07, 2017 10:09 amRT @fwpharma: FDA rejects Vernalis' application for cough and cold drug CCP-08 https://t.co/mTd2RuHoK7 $VER
- August 03, 2017 07:49 amRT @FiercePharma: J&J, AbbVie's Imbruvica breaks out of blood-cancer corner with new graft-versus-host approval https://t.co/ARX4V6ZZWg
- August 03, 2017 07:49 amRT @fwpharma: NICE draft guidance rejects Roche's Tecentriq for bladder cancer https://t.co/Z3DUgX77PJ $RHHBY
- August 02, 2017 07:34 amRT @fwpharma: Sales of Boehringer Ingelheim's prescription drugs jump 12 percent in first half https://t.co/OdrkrPdCui
- August 02, 2017 07:34 amRT @fwpharma: FDA grants priority review to AstraZeneca's filing for BTK inhibitor acalabrutinib in mantle cell lymphoma https://t.co/LdMQY…
- August 01, 2017 08:12 amRT @fwpharma: Daiichi Sankyo's first-quarter profit, revenue falls https://t.co/AIV1NokWJa
- August 01, 2017 08:12 amRT @fwpharma: FDA reviewers cite safety concerns for Johnson & Johnson's experimental RA drug sirukumab https://t.co/K1slgRS0xS
- August 01, 2017 08:12 amRT @fwpharma: Pfizer's second-quarter sales fall 2 percent https://t.co/WheoylPfI6 $PFE
- July 31, 2017 07:54 amRT @fwpharma: AbbVie's second-quarter revenue up 8 percent, with Humira sales beating forecasts https://t.co/nBdrGnuvzb $ABBV
- July 31, 2017 07:54 amRT @fwpharma: Celgene's Q2 revenue jumps 19 percent, with sales of Revlimid up 20 percent https://t.co/u75dKlaFdm $CELG
- July 31, 2017 07:54 amRT @fwpharma: Sanofi lifts annual earnings guidance as Genzyme, vaccines Q2 sales growth make up for falling diabetes revenue https://t.co/…
- July 27, 2017 07:43 amRT @fwpharma: Gilead's Q2 results outpace analyst expectations https://t.co/EwWCvMWtYp
- July 27, 2017 07:42 amRT @fwpharma: Bayer posts 4.4-percent rise in second-quarter sales of prescription drugs https://t.co/PxLk2NKK2k $BAY
- July 27, 2017 07:42 amRT @fwpharma: Roche lifts annual forecast as sales of new drugs drive 5-percent growth in first-half revenue https://t.co/039cSHEg7l $RHHBY