IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of another new student chapter to our growing national network!
Congratulations to student pharmacists at Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy. IPhO now connects them to a national network of over 4,000 student pharmacists with similar interests, as well as a national network of hundreds of industry fellows and thousands of industry pharmacists.
Several more schools are in the late stages of filing their chapter applications and will soon join the growing national network.
To start a chapter at your school, click here.
For the student benefits of joining IPhO, view the National Student Brochure here!
The 1st annual National Fellows Council (NFC) Live Summer Kick-Off Meeting was held in early August at Sanofi Genzyme in Cambridge, MA. Thirty NFC fellows from Boston, New York, New Jersey and North Carolina gathered face-to-face to kick off the new fellowship year. Typically, NFC work is done remotely as members are located across the country, so this opportunity to meet in person, network, and discuss the year's initiatives was invaluable.
In July 2018, pharmacy students from across the country gathered for the National Pharmacists Association/Student National Pharmaceutical Association Conference in Charlotte, N.C. Educational services, professional training, professional development and best-health practices were discussed at the conference.
IPhO was invited to have an exhibit table at the conference to raise awareness among pharmacist and student pharmacist attendees about the opportunities for pharmacists in industry and the active roles they play. IPhO National Student Officer Mitchell Linton and IPhO Regional Student Officer Kimberly Watson (both Howard University, Class of 2019) represented IPhO at the event to help raise awareness among student pharmacists about how they can leverage their education and clinical expertise in industry to have a broad impact on healthcare.
- September 04, 2018 08:47 pmWe are pleased to announce the launch of the 2018-19 IPhO Value of Industry Pharmacists (VIP) Case Competition!… https://t.co/jaQE2peUtQ
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @FiercePharma: Biogen snags Pfizer exec for stepped-up M&A push https://t.co/s1yMY22CoF
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @ThePharmaLetter: Positive new real-world data for Gilotrif in NSCLC https://t.co/v2xOjM4eNc @Boehringer #pharma
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @fwpharma: Madrigal's shares climb on positive mid-stage study results for MGL-3196 in NASH https://t.co/6PJNIRKoIK $MDGL
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @fwpharma: Bayer reviewing R&D locations for pharmaceuticals unit, with fears of up to 1000 job cuts https://t.co/CJfBhZHmOo $BAY
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @Sen_Beauregard: A HUGE opportunity for pharmacists to step up and fill this gap! Aiding physicians and patients with understanding of n…
- May 30, 2018 09:52 amRT @odibro: $TXMD Announces FDA Approval of TX-004HR: IMVEXXY https://t.co/GkMXWtXTlD
- May 30, 2018 09:52 amRT @fwpharma: FDA grants priority review to Sage Therapeutics' filing seeking approval of SAGE-547 for postpartum depression https://t.co/o…
- May 30, 2018 09:51 amRT @ThePharmaLetter: Novo Nordisk nears larger slice of type 2 diabetes market https://t.co/XwektFqoQA #pharma @novonordisk @lillypad @Boeh…
- March 06, 2018 11:12 amRT @fwpharma: Japan estimated to have saved 1.3 trillion yen in fiscal 2017 through increased use of #generic drugs https://t.co/eo3s2nuurm
- March 06, 2018 11:12 amRT @fwpharma: Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo cleared for once every four-week dosing by FDA https://t.co/b3KMkrjnc4 $BMS
- March 06, 2018 10:08 am@JCP_L Estimated restoration was just changed to 3/8 - how is this acceptable? We have another snow storm coming.… https://t.co/YOAUcbeMZa
- February 15, 2018 06:16 pmRT @fwpharma: Novartis garners FDA clearance for generic version of three-times weekly Copaxone formulation https://t.co/2BSQT2W4X6 $NVS $T…
- February 15, 2018 06:16 pmRT @fwpharma: FDA clears Johnson & Johnson's Erleada for certain patients with prostate cancer https://t.co/Me3IBUxUxX $JNJ #FDA #pharma
- February 02, 2018 03:15 pmRT @fwpharma: AstraZeneca's fourth-quarter sales lift 3 percent, led by cancer drugs Lynparza, Tagrisso https://t.co/w3qkIGsipR $AZN
- February 01, 2018 01:48 pmRT @fwpharma: Seattle Genetics to acquire Cascadian Therapeutics for $614 million, gaining experimental cancer drug tucatinib https://t.co/…
- February 01, 2018 01:48 pmRT @fwpharma: BREAKING NEWS: Sanofi to buy Ablynx for 3.9 billion euros https://t.co/hnTeyc2MY2 $SNY $ABLX
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pmRT @fwpharma: US Senate confirms Alex Azar as HHS Secretary https://t.co/mG1BYGfpXg
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pmRT @fwpharma: Novartis licenses Sparks' ophthalmology gene therapy Luxturna outside the US https://t.co/597ZXieHlO
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pm@benjaminwittes https://t.co/LJvYhU71w6 prelude to a refusal to meet with OSC?