The inaugural IPhO Fellows Networking Event was held in late September, hosted at RevHealth in Morristown, NJ. Over 40 PharmDs attended from the tri-state area, including fellows from over 18 different programs, industry pharmacists, IPhO staff, and two IPhO student officers. The attendees enjoyed an opportunity to network and learn, which was capped off with a night out in Morristown with the PharmDs of RevHealth!
IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of another new student chapter to our growing national network!
Congratulations to student pharmacists at Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy. IPhO now connects them to a national network of over 4,000 student pharmacists with similar interests, as well as a national network of hundreds of industry fellows and thousands of industry pharmacists.
Several more schools are in the late stages of filing their chapter applications and will soon join the growing national network.
To start a chapter at your school, click here.
For the student benefits of joining IPhO, view the National Student Brochure here!
- October 15, 2018 09:00 am#Fellowship recruitment season is here. Do you have the tools to succeed? https://t.co/X6sr7nDhlt https://t.co/X1CUExJ24B
- October 14, 2018 09:00 pmHappy birthday, IPhO! At just 6 years old, IPhO has grown its network to 60 student chapters! And it isn't slowing… https://t.co/VV13OAYtjy
- October 12, 2018 09:02 amLetters of recommendation should be written by those who can attest to your key skills (analytical, project managem… https://t.co/YwUc42DOKw
- October 10, 2018 09:01 amMeet Liam McGuey, PharmD, a current MCPHS/Sanofi Genzyme #fellow, as he talks about his current role and his favori… https://t.co/sH94NEE9CE
- October 09, 2018 09:01 amListen to a FREE webinar to learn more about the UCB/IPhO Global Regulatory Affairs Fellowship at 8 p.m. ET on 10/2… https://t.co/oAGgffkxVo
- October 07, 2018 09:01 amFellowship Central has the latest #fellowship recruiting news and events. PLUS, #studentpharmacists graduating in 2… https://t.co/01YsfP4fIb
- October 05, 2018 09:02 amBe sure to bring a professional portfolio—that zips and allows you to carry items securely—to hold your CVs at… https://t.co/fwso30eNtY
- October 04, 2018 09:02 amNew job alert! Sr. Director of Medical Affairs (CINV) with Heron Therapeutics is up on the IPhO Job Board now. Appl… https://t.co/Pl3X8Oiwag
- October 03, 2018 09:01 amOur featured #fellow, Andy Szeto, PharmD shares how he worked toward an industry career while enrolled in an accele… https://t.co/MZYG6h2LkI
- October 01, 2018 09:00 amOn the first day of #AmericanPharmacistsMonth, IPhO is taking a moment to thank the dedicated #studentpharmacists a… https://t.co/Gk5CXhtLzC
- September 04, 2018 08:47 pmWe are pleased to announce the launch of the 2018-19 IPhO Value of Industry Pharmacists (VIP) Case Competition!… https://t.co/jaQE2peUtQ
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @FiercePharma: Biogen snags Pfizer exec for stepped-up M&A push https://t.co/s1yMY22CoF
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @ThePharmaLetter: Positive new real-world data for Gilotrif in NSCLC https://t.co/v2xOjM4eNc @Boehringer #pharma
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @fwpharma: Madrigal's shares climb on positive mid-stage study results for MGL-3196 in NASH https://t.co/6PJNIRKoIK $MDGL
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @fwpharma: Bayer reviewing R&D locations for pharmaceuticals unit, with fears of up to 1000 job cuts https://t.co/CJfBhZHmOo $BAY
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @Sen_Beauregard: A HUGE opportunity for pharmacists to step up and fill this gap! Aiding physicians and patients with understanding of n…
- May 30, 2018 09:52 amRT @odibro: $TXMD Announces FDA Approval of TX-004HR: IMVEXXY https://t.co/GkMXWtXTlD
- May 30, 2018 09:52 amRT @fwpharma: FDA grants priority review to Sage Therapeutics' filing seeking approval of SAGE-547 for postpartum depression https://t.co/o…
- May 30, 2018 09:51 amRT @ThePharmaLetter: Novo Nordisk nears larger slice of type 2 diabetes market https://t.co/XwektFqoQA #pharma @novonordisk @lillypad @Boeh…
- March 06, 2018 11:12 amRT @fwpharma: Japan estimated to have saved 1.3 trillion yen in fiscal 2017 through increased use of #generic drugs https://t.co/eo3s2nuurm