The 2019-2020 IPhO National Student Leadership application is now open to students! Apply now for the unique opportunity to lead national initiatives, expand your network, and make a difference in a professional organization on a national level.
Don't wait! The deadline for application submission is March 1, 2019.
We are pleased to announce that the 2019-2020 IPhO National Student Leadership application will open on February 18, 2019! Because of the rapid growth of the organization, we have added new National Student Officer (NSO) positions as well as new regions for our Regional Student Officers (RSOs) for the coming year. This is a great opportunity for students to lead national initiatives, expand their networks, and make a difference in a professional organization on a national level.
Check back again on February 18. Position details, eligibility requirements, and application instructions will be available. Good luck!
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) and Center for Communication Compliance (CCC) have partnered to launch a Regulatory Compliance Certificate Program customized for students pursuing an industry career, as well as graduated pharmacists looking to break into industry. The program equips PharmDs with critical knowledge about foundational government and industry requirements that impact the roles and responsibilities of industry pharmacists.
“Compliance is a top priority for the pharmaceutical industry and the regulatory environment is very complex. This program covers key regulatory principles related to advertising and promotion and explains how these principles apply to the various types of product communications typically seen when working in industry,” comments IPhO consultant Leah Palmer, PharmD who was formerly Executive Director of Regulatory Promotion at Amgen.
The custom eLearning program features ten distinct modules on compliant promotional activities and scientific exchange, followed by a post-test that participants must pass to earn their certificate of achievement. Participants can also engage in interactive online games that help reinforce the regulations, guidances, and codes discussed in the coursework. Program content is reviewed for accuracy by former government officials and regulatory lawyers and updated based on material changes in regulatory policy.
“We are delighted to prepare future industry pharmacists to communicate scientifically balanced, medically accurate information that contributes to the development, commercialization, promotion, and optimal use of medicines,” states Ilyssa Levins, CCC President.
James Alexander, PharmD, IPhO Executive Director and Founder, adds that "this comprehensive certificate program is another example of how our organization is providing timely, relevant information to our members to help them advance their professional careers."
- February 18, 2019 09:00 amIt's here! The 2019-2020 IPhO National Student Leadership application is now open. Apply before March 1, 2019 at… https://t.co/ZGM6KTj2r5
- February 15, 2019 10:50 amMark your calendar! The 2019-20 IPhO National Student Leadership application opens on February 18! This program emp… https://t.co/5dtxIj7qMp
- February 02, 2019 10:04 amYep, you heard us right! IPhO has partnered with @ILatCCC to bring you a new regulatory certificate course! Learn m… https://t.co/P1YawCdOQv
- December 19, 2018 08:00 amThe BioNJ Entrepreneurship Fellowship is recruiting! The program was created to mentor, develop, and train life sci… https://t.co/JJdOYHon6V
- December 09, 2018 09:00 amWelcome back from Midyear! Take some time to relax and then check out FellowMatch on IPhO to apply for open fellows… https://t.co/LBcuk3hQ19
- December 03, 2018 06:00 pm#ASHPMidyear is in full swing, so we're dropping in to remind you that interviews are also an important time to get… https://t.co/lUgEp1uI0q
- November 28, 2018 06:30 pmFinal reminder to submit your application for the Novocure PharmD Marketing Fellowship! Learn more about this NYC-b… https://t.co/EB1ZYBdXQa
- November 25, 2018 07:00 pmThank you to the 2018 Midyear Fellows Event supporters! Industry Fellows, if you haven't secured your spot at this… https://t.co/VKATI4UT6H
- November 22, 2018 09:03 amAs you count your many blessings this #Thanksgiving, know that IPhO is #thankful for you and your support these pas… https://t.co/WS20R5OU6l
- November 19, 2018 09:00 amThe RevHealth/IPhO Marketing Fellowship application is OPEN! Apply before December 6, 2018 for this opportunity in… https://t.co/865C6fxgpZ
- November 12, 2018 09:00 am2019 grads! Apply for @SeattleGenetics #fellowships in drug safety, regulatory affairs, medical writing, marketing,… https://t.co/mbK9iRbTEj
- November 05, 2018 08:00 amTop #fellowship programs are actively recruiting! View the open positions and apply online BEFORE #Midyear and from… https://t.co/WzGyuknBk8
- November 03, 2018 09:01 amAnnouncing a marketing fellowship in NYC for PharmDs! Informational webinar on 11/8 at 8PM ET. Register today! Spac… https://t.co/O49K0g2w5C
- October 26, 2018 09:01 amPractice the STAR technique (discuss the specific situation, task, action, and result of the experience you are des… https://t.co/FOPc1eCN3u
- October 23, 2018 07:00 pmLast chance to register for the UCB/IPhO Global Regulatory Affairs Fellowship informational webinar, taking place t… https://t.co/Hp003iysNG
- October 18, 2018 09:01 amThe most anticipated fellow event of the year is fast approaching! Register today to learn how to secure a full-tim… https://t.co/dYq7vSfEoW
- October 15, 2018 09:00 am#Fellowship recruitment season is here. Do you have the tools to succeed? https://t.co/X6sr7nDhlt https://t.co/X1CUExJ24B
- October 14, 2018 09:00 pmHappy birthday, IPhO! At just 6 years old, IPhO has grown its network to 60 student chapters! And it isn't slowing… https://t.co/VV13OAYtjy
- October 12, 2018 09:02 amLetters of recommendation should be written by those who can attest to your key skills (analytical, project managem… https://t.co/YwUc42DOKw
- October 10, 2018 09:01 amMeet Liam McGuey, PharmD, a current MCPHS/Sanofi Genzyme #fellow, as he talks about his current role and his favori… https://t.co/sH94NEE9CE