IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of another new student chapter to our growing national network and recognize UMSOP student leaders Caryn Gordon, Nam Nguyen, and Leena Doolabh for their commitment to bringing IPhO to UMSOP!
Congratulations to student pharmacists at University of Maryland-Baltimore School of Pharmacy. IPhO now connects them to a national network of 4,000 student pharmacists with similar interests, as well as a national network of 440 industry fellows and 10,000 industry pharmacists.
Several more schools are in the late stages of filing their chapter applications and will soon join the growing national network.
To start a chapter at your school, visit here.
For the student benefits of joining IPhO, view the National Student Brochure here!
We are pleased to formally introduce our 2017-18 National Student Officers (NSOs). The competition for these prestigious leadership positions gets higher every year as the number of pharmacy schools with approved IPhO Chapters has now reached 50!
- September 18, 2017 01:10 pmRT @UBPharm: Thank you to James Alexander, PharmD, executive director and founder of @iphorg, for speaking to our #UBuffalo IPhO chapter la…
- September 05, 2017 10:28 amRT @MMMnews: Can #marketing techniques save #clinicaltrials? #hcmktg @CureClickTeam @teaminspire @THREADresearch @Seeker_Health https://t.…
- August 29, 2017 10:02 amRT @HarvardBiz: The insurance and the financial industries will play a key role incentivizing needed changes https://t.co/whf59m44qG
- August 23, 2017 09:13 pmRT @fwpharma: Novartis launches multiple sclerosis study that collects data via the smartphone https://t.co/Whch1NnZMV
- August 21, 2017 08:01 pmRT @MMMnews: 5 things for #pharma #marketers to know: Mon, Aug 21 $IRWD #gout #FDA #ASCO #oncology #hcmktg $SSNLF #biologics #HIV https://t…
- August 21, 2017 09:55 amRT @ThePharmaLetter: AstraZeneca inks mRNA collaboration with German biotech firm https://t.co/ad6vjXDHvS @ethris_mRNA @AstraZeneca @MedImm…
- August 18, 2017 12:05 pmRT @fwpharma: US approves broad label expansion for AstraZeneca, Merck & Co.'s Lynparza https://t.co/pH4Dg3i5W5
- August 17, 2017 05:16 pmRT @FiercePharma: Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky leaves Trump council as president breaks it up https://t.co/BwtDgQBb6U
- August 15, 2017 12:03 pmRT @ASHPOfficial: Mark your calendar for the 2017 Midyear meeting. Former First Lady Michelle Obama will be there; will you? https://t.co/s…
- August 14, 2017 09:15 pmRT @fwpharma: Persuading #payers of value with #biosimilar #realworlddata (59) https://t.co/JOeKXU2TCn
- August 10, 2017 08:29 amRT @fwpharma: Roche out-licenses certain lebrikizumab rights to Dermira, including for atopic dermatitis https://t.co/0PIweBmbbw $RHHBY $DE…
- August 07, 2017 10:09 amRT @fwpharma: Zynerba Pharmaceuticals' shares plunge as cannabidiol gel fails in epilepsy trial https://t.co/Nn5jOEL2vA $ZYNE
- August 07, 2017 10:09 amRT @fwpharma: FDA rejects Vernalis' application for cough and cold drug CCP-08 https://t.co/mTd2RuHoK7 $VER
- August 03, 2017 07:49 amRT @FiercePharma: J&J, AbbVie's Imbruvica breaks out of blood-cancer corner with new graft-versus-host approval https://t.co/ARX4V6ZZWg
- August 03, 2017 07:49 amRT @fwpharma: NICE draft guidance rejects Roche's Tecentriq for bladder cancer https://t.co/Z3DUgX77PJ $RHHBY
- August 02, 2017 07:34 amRT @fwpharma: Sales of Boehringer Ingelheim's prescription drugs jump 12 percent in first half https://t.co/OdrkrPdCui
- August 02, 2017 07:34 amRT @fwpharma: FDA grants priority review to AstraZeneca's filing for BTK inhibitor acalabrutinib in mantle cell lymphoma https://t.co/LdMQY…
- August 01, 2017 08:12 amRT @fwpharma: Daiichi Sankyo's first-quarter profit, revenue falls https://t.co/AIV1NokWJa
- August 01, 2017 08:12 amRT @fwpharma: FDA reviewers cite safety concerns for Johnson & Johnson's experimental RA drug sirukumab https://t.co/K1slgRS0xS
- August 01, 2017 08:12 amRT @fwpharma: Pfizer's second-quarter sales fall 2 percent https://t.co/WheoylPfI6 $PFE