IPhO is pleased to announce five fellowship partnerships for 2018-19! For the programs listed below, IPhO is a full partner in both recruiting and program administration. All candidates were identified through the 3,000+ National Student Network, and all recruiting was successfully accomplished through the IPhO FellowMatch service (without the need for the ASHP Midyear Meeting).
These IPhO fellows will be leaders within the IPhO National Fellows Council, and they are involved with IPhO leadership at multiple levels.
IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of another new student chapter to our growing national network!
Congratulations to student pharmacists at Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy at the University of Hawaii at Hilo. IPhO now connects them to a national network of over 4,000 student pharmacists with similar interests, as well as a national network of hundreds of industry fellows and thousands of industry pharmacists.
Several more schools are in the late stages of filing their chapter applications and will soon join the growing national network.
To start a chapter at your school, click here.
For the student benefits of joining IPhO, view the National Student Brochure here!
This year's VIP Case Competition saw no shortage of thoughtful, creative, and well-crafted submissions, with University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Pharmacy taking home the second place cash prize.
The creative process of UIC Student Chapter Members began long before the start of their product development, when they approached their faculty advisor with an innovative concept: encourage students to participate in the VIP Case Competition to earn credit toward their elective requirement.
- March 06, 2018 11:12 amRT @fwpharma: Japan estimated to have saved 1.3 trillion yen in fiscal 2017 through increased use of #generic drugs https://t.co/eo3s2nuurm
- March 06, 2018 11:12 amRT @fwpharma: Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo cleared for once every four-week dosing by FDA https://t.co/b3KMkrjnc4 $BMS
- March 06, 2018 10:08 am@JCP_L Estimated restoration was just changed to 3/8 - how is this acceptable? We have another snow storm coming.… https://t.co/YOAUcbeMZa
- February 15, 2018 06:16 pmRT @fwpharma: Novartis garners FDA clearance for generic version of three-times weekly Copaxone formulation https://t.co/2BSQT2W4X6 $NVS $T…
- February 15, 2018 06:16 pmRT @fwpharma: FDA clears Johnson & Johnson's Erleada for certain patients with prostate cancer https://t.co/Me3IBUxUxX $JNJ #FDA #pharma
- February 02, 2018 03:15 pmRT @fwpharma: AstraZeneca's fourth-quarter sales lift 3 percent, led by cancer drugs Lynparza, Tagrisso https://t.co/w3qkIGsipR $AZN
- February 01, 2018 01:48 pmRT @fwpharma: Seattle Genetics to acquire Cascadian Therapeutics for $614 million, gaining experimental cancer drug tucatinib https://t.co/…
- February 01, 2018 01:48 pmRT @fwpharma: BREAKING NEWS: Sanofi to buy Ablynx for 3.9 billion euros https://t.co/hnTeyc2MY2 $SNY $ABLX
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pmRT @fwpharma: US Senate confirms Alex Azar as HHS Secretary https://t.co/mG1BYGfpXg
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pmRT @fwpharma: Novartis licenses Sparks' ophthalmology gene therapy Luxturna outside the US https://t.co/597ZXieHlO
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pm@benjaminwittes https://t.co/LJvYhU71w6 prelude to a refusal to meet with OSC?
- January 22, 2018 08:53 amRT @fwpharma: BREAKING NEWS: Celgene to acquire Juno Therapeutics for around $9 billion https://t.co/pTNpdqMknP $CELG $JUNO
- January 22, 2018 08:53 amRT @fwpharma: BREAKING NEWS: Sanofi to buy Bioverativ for $11.6 billion https://t.co/1yddHyLNLO $SNY $BIVV
- January 22, 2018 08:53 amRT @fwpharma: Two late-stage studies of Teva's subcutaneously administered reslizumab in asthma fail to hit main goals https://t.co/HNPH76w…
- January 02, 2018 08:46 amRT @fwpharma: FDA rejects Agile Therapeutics' Twirla contraceptive patch for second time; shares drop https://t.co/kUBfgJMpRL
- January 02, 2018 08:46 amRT @fwpharma: AND: Mallinckrodt to buy Sucampo under $1.2-billion deal https://t.co/B1ocVXKgmS
- December 23, 2017 08:38 amRT @fwpharma: FDA designates Novartis' Tafinlar, Mekinist combination in melanoma for priority review https://t.co/VZPJVEsI7g
- December 21, 2017 09:20 amRT @fwpharma: AbbVie's selective JAK1 inhibitor upadacitinib meets main goals of Phase III rheumatoid arthritis study https://t.co/dZDK9Gkt…
- December 21, 2017 09:20 amRT @fwpharma: FDA clears Spark Therapeutics' gene therapy Luxturna for inherited form of retinal dystrophy https://t.co/J45VSKYWbZ $ONCE #G…
- December 19, 2017 09:46 amRT @fwpharma: Roche enters deal with DiCE Molecules to develop small-molecule drugs https://t.co/7gHQZZ7IdO $RHHBY