IPhO is pleased to announce an exciting new partnership with INDEED, a leader in the job search industry, to bring you relevant, high-quality career opportunities for industry pharmacists. Now, you can browse thousands of jobs from Indeed, all with top industry employers!
Save hours of time sifting through job search results and trying to find opportunities that are relevant to you. IPhO has already done the work for you. We've created pre-defined searches based on functional areas that are in high demand by industry pharmacists.
The 2017-18 term has been incredibly productive and exciting for our IPhO National Student Officers (NSOs) and Regional Student Officers (RSOs). We want to take a moment to thank them for their numerous accomplishments. Notably, during their tenure, the number of IPhO Student Chapters grew to 55! These leaders worked tirelessly to ensure that all IPhO student pharmacists were well informed about the resources and tools available to them.
During the 2017-18 term, IPhO NSOs and RSOs:
- Managed all ongoing operational, marketing, and social media communications between IPhO and its Student Chapters and handled onboarding training for multiple new Chapters
- Precepted 50 IPhO interns working on a variety of priority projects
- Collaborated on the development and implementation of the 5th Annual IPhO National Student Meeting, the most successful National Meeting to-date
- Coordinated with the National Fellows Council (NFC) on the VIP Case Competition, which had the largest number of participating chapters ever
- Updated and maintained internship, fellowship, and certificate catalogs that connect students and fellows with meaningful career advancement opportunities
Thank you to the following 2017-18 NSOs and RSOs!
As the 2017-18 fellowship year comes to a close, IPhO would like to recognize and thank its National Fellows Council (NFC) committee members, who have dedicated time and attention to making the year's initiatives incredibly successful.
Congratulations to the following committee members, who are completing their fellowships and accepting full-time industry roles.
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @FiercePharma: Biogen snags Pfizer exec for stepped-up M&A push https://t.co/s1yMY22CoF
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @ThePharmaLetter: Positive new real-world data for Gilotrif in NSCLC https://t.co/v2xOjM4eNc @Boehringer #pharma
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @fwpharma: Madrigal's shares climb on positive mid-stage study results for MGL-3196 in NASH https://t.co/6PJNIRKoIK $MDGL
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @fwpharma: Bayer reviewing R&D locations for pharmaceuticals unit, with fears of up to 1000 job cuts https://t.co/CJfBhZHmOo $BAY
- May 31, 2018 01:52 pmRT @Sen_Beauregard: A HUGE opportunity for pharmacists to step up and fill this gap! Aiding physicians and patients with understanding of n…
- May 30, 2018 09:52 amRT @odibro: $TXMD Announces FDA Approval of TX-004HR: IMVEXXY https://t.co/GkMXWtXTlD
- May 30, 2018 09:52 amRT @fwpharma: FDA grants priority review to Sage Therapeutics' filing seeking approval of SAGE-547 for postpartum depression https://t.co/o…
- May 30, 2018 09:51 amRT @ThePharmaLetter: Novo Nordisk nears larger slice of type 2 diabetes market https://t.co/XwektFqoQA #pharma @novonordisk @lillypad @Boeh…
- March 06, 2018 11:12 amRT @fwpharma: Japan estimated to have saved 1.3 trillion yen in fiscal 2017 through increased use of #generic drugs https://t.co/eo3s2nuurm
- March 06, 2018 11:12 amRT @fwpharma: Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo cleared for once every four-week dosing by FDA https://t.co/b3KMkrjnc4 $BMS
- March 06, 2018 10:08 am@JCP_L Estimated restoration was just changed to 3/8 - how is this acceptable? We have another snow storm coming.… https://t.co/YOAUcbeMZa
- February 15, 2018 06:16 pmRT @fwpharma: Novartis garners FDA clearance for generic version of three-times weekly Copaxone formulation https://t.co/2BSQT2W4X6 $NVS $T…
- February 15, 2018 06:16 pmRT @fwpharma: FDA clears Johnson & Johnson's Erleada for certain patients with prostate cancer https://t.co/Me3IBUxUxX $JNJ #FDA #pharma
- February 02, 2018 03:15 pmRT @fwpharma: AstraZeneca's fourth-quarter sales lift 3 percent, led by cancer drugs Lynparza, Tagrisso https://t.co/w3qkIGsipR $AZN
- February 01, 2018 01:48 pmRT @fwpharma: Seattle Genetics to acquire Cascadian Therapeutics for $614 million, gaining experimental cancer drug tucatinib https://t.co/…
- February 01, 2018 01:48 pmRT @fwpharma: BREAKING NEWS: Sanofi to buy Ablynx for 3.9 billion euros https://t.co/hnTeyc2MY2 $SNY $ABLX
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pmRT @fwpharma: US Senate confirms Alex Azar as HHS Secretary https://t.co/mG1BYGfpXg
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pmRT @fwpharma: Novartis licenses Sparks' ophthalmology gene therapy Luxturna outside the US https://t.co/597ZXieHlO
- January 25, 2018 03:27 pm@benjaminwittes https://t.co/LJvYhU71w6 prelude to a refusal to meet with OSC?
- January 22, 2018 08:53 amRT @fwpharma: BREAKING NEWS: Celgene to acquire Juno Therapeutics for around $9 billion https://t.co/pTNpdqMknP $CELG $JUNO