To kick off the 2018 Midyear Meeting in Anaheim, IPhO and its National Fellows Council hosted an exciting event for all fellows from across the country to network and learn the ins and outs of how to land a full-time position post fellowship. Moderated by IPhO Executive Director Jim Alexander, the program featured a series of roundtable discussions with successful fellowship alumni/industry executives who shared their insights and guidance on how to pursue a full-time position within industry.
IPhO would like to thank Nina Johnson, New England Regional Student Officer and PharmD Candidate 2019, for leading the development of this valuable student resource.
The Rutgers Professional Industry Fellowship (RPIF) program will be hosting its annual Fellowship Information and Networking Day (FIND) on November 16, 2018. Hundreds of fourth-year pharmacy students from across the country attend this event to learn more about the nationally recognized fellowship program.
The event is broken down into three sessions: a didactic session, an information session and Q&A panel, and a networking session.
Members of the IPhO National Fellows Council (NFC) and leadership team have provided their FIND insight—including how to prepare for the fellowship application and interviewing processes—to help students make the most of their time at the event.
IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of another new student chapter to our growing national network!
Congratulations to student pharmacists at South College School of Pharmacy. IPhO now connects them to a national network of over 4,000 student pharmacists with similar interests, as well as a national network of hundreds of industry fellows and thousands of industry pharmacists.
Several more schools are in the late stages of filing their chapter applications and will soon join the growing national network.
To start a chapter at your school, click here.
For the student benefits of joining IPhO, view the National Student Brochure here!
- December 09, 2018 09:00 amWelcome back from Midyear! Take some time to relax and then check out FellowMatch on IPhO to apply for open fellows… https://t.co/LBcuk3hQ19
- December 03, 2018 06:00 pm#ASHPMidyear is in full swing, so we're dropping in to remind you that interviews are also an important time to get… https://t.co/lUgEp1uI0q
- November 28, 2018 06:30 pmFinal reminder to submit your application for the Novocure PharmD Marketing Fellowship! Learn more about this NYC-b… https://t.co/EB1ZYBdXQa
- November 25, 2018 07:00 pmThank you to the 2018 Midyear Fellows Event supporters! Industry Fellows, if you haven't secured your spot at this… https://t.co/VKATI4UT6H
- November 22, 2018 09:03 amAs you count your many blessings this #Thanksgiving, know that IPhO is #thankful for you and your support these pas… https://t.co/WS20R5OU6l
- November 19, 2018 09:00 amThe RevHealth/IPhO Marketing Fellowship application is OPEN! Apply before December 6, 2018 for this opportunity in… https://t.co/865C6fxgpZ
- November 12, 2018 09:00 am2019 grads! Apply for @SeattleGenetics #fellowships in drug safety, regulatory affairs, medical writing, marketing,… https://t.co/mbK9iRbTEj
- November 05, 2018 08:00 amTop #fellowship programs are actively recruiting! View the open positions and apply online BEFORE #Midyear and from… https://t.co/WzGyuknBk8
- November 03, 2018 09:01 amAnnouncing a marketing fellowship in NYC for PharmDs! Informational webinar on 11/8 at 8PM ET. Register today! Spac… https://t.co/O49K0g2w5C
- October 26, 2018 09:01 amPractice the STAR technique (discuss the specific situation, task, action, and result of the experience you are des… https://t.co/FOPc1eCN3u
- October 23, 2018 07:00 pmLast chance to register for the UCB/IPhO Global Regulatory Affairs Fellowship informational webinar, taking place t… https://t.co/Hp003iysNG
- October 18, 2018 09:01 amThe most anticipated fellow event of the year is fast approaching! Register today to learn how to secure a full-tim… https://t.co/dYq7vSfEoW
- October 15, 2018 09:00 am#Fellowship recruitment season is here. Do you have the tools to succeed? https://t.co/X6sr7nDhlt https://t.co/X1CUExJ24B
- October 14, 2018 09:00 pmHappy birthday, IPhO! At just 6 years old, IPhO has grown its network to 60 student chapters! And it isn't slowing… https://t.co/VV13OAYtjy
- October 12, 2018 09:02 amLetters of recommendation should be written by those who can attest to your key skills (analytical, project managem… https://t.co/YwUc42DOKw
- October 10, 2018 09:01 amMeet Liam McGuey, PharmD, a current MCPHS/Sanofi Genzyme #fellow, as he talks about his current role and his favori… https://t.co/sH94NEE9CE
- October 09, 2018 09:01 amListen to a FREE webinar to learn more about the UCB/IPhO Global Regulatory Affairs Fellowship at 8 p.m. ET on 10/2… https://t.co/oAGgffkxVo
- October 07, 2018 09:01 amFellowship Central has the latest #fellowship recruiting news and events. PLUS, #studentpharmacists graduating in 2… https://t.co/01YsfP4fIb
- October 05, 2018 09:02 amBe sure to bring a professional portfolio—that zips and allows you to carry items securely—to hold your CVs at… https://t.co/fwso30eNtY
- October 04, 2018 09:02 amNew job alert! Sr. Director of Medical Affairs (CINV) with Heron Therapeutics is up on the IPhO Job Board now. Appl… https://t.co/Pl3X8Oiwag