Paths to Industry

Becoming a Clinical Research Associate (CRA): Neelina Chand's Story

January 31, 2024

Neelina Chand, PharmD, RPh, BCMAS
Clinical Research Associate
Parexel, Inc.
LinkedIn Profile

Hi! I’m Neelina and I’m currently working in Clinical Research/Operations as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Investigational Drug Monitor. This is a hybrid role that involves ~75% travel and allows work-from-home for the remaining 25% of my work hours.

Prior to this role, I had gained clinical research experience through the pharmacy program at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus but lacked professional experience in clinical trial management. Specifically, I was unfamiliar with managing a clinical trial on a day-to-day basis and the CRA role was a promising path to obtaining this experience.

This content is only available for guests of the site.

Please create a guest account below. Already registered? Log in now!

Create a guest account
Login to your account