Digital Healthcare Technology Fellowship: Medable
Medable has partnered with IPhO to offer a two-year Digital Healthcare Technology Fellowship. The fellow will focus on project management in the clinical trial industry.
Fellow Responsibilities include:
- Understanding the end-to-end process of a clinical trial and the rapid increasing use of technology in the field
- Hands on experience in a unique "startup" culture type healthcare company
- Leading project implementations for client accounts
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Utilizing project management plans and tools
- Learning Medable’s software to build studies as per project requirements
- Cross-functional collaboration efforts among all teams within Medable
- Attendance at project kick-off meetings and Investigator Meeting opportunities
- Interest in technology
- Passion for disrupting the industry
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
If you'd like to contact us directly, please email us at Ashlyn.email@example.com.
Submission Deadline: July 15, 2021
Current Position Status: Recruiting Complete
Personal Coaching Service
Learn how IPhO coaches can provide individualized, confidential, one-on-one coaching to help you advance your career.