Congratulations to the winners of the 3rd Annual Value of Industry Pharmacists (VIP) Case Competition. It was the most impressive turnout to-date with 44 chapters in the running. 16 chapters participated for the first time.
The annual IPhO VIP Case Competition enables students to delve into multiple disciplines within the pharmaceutical industry as they develop their hypothetical drug, including, but not limited to: Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, and Commercial Functions. Each phase of the drug's development lifecycle presents a unique challenge that encourages students to think strategically and apply both their clinical and pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
The Executive Board of Purdue's VIP Case Competition Team (from left to right): Rani Bendersky, Myra Fu, Josh Martin, Quynh Nguyen
From left to right: Mansi Modi, Reena Ketkar, Cathi Choi, Minsu Kim, Jason Dorr, Dan Chen, Yoonsun Choi, Helena Zhang, Rax Wang, Jill Desai
Not pictured: William Chen
University of Texas at Austin
From left to right: Jacqueline Gavin, Aisha Fowler, Christine Borunda, Haben Tesfamariam, Victoria Vuong, My Tran
Back row (from left to right): Stephanie, Devin, Victoria, Madison, Jorgji, Christine, Lily
Front row (from left to right): Brianna, David, Jonathan, Holly, Eugene, Julie, Jodie, Margee
Many thanks to the following National Fellows Council members for their commitment and contributions to making the VIP Case Competition such a tremendous success this year:
- Venkatesh Satram | Committee Chair
- Kassim Rahawi | Committee Co-Chair
- Landon Shupe | Committee Co-Chair
- Sara Angione | Committee Member
- Olivia Grover | Committee Member
- Brian Cheng | Committee Member
- Patrick Forlenza | Committee Member
- Liam McGuey | Committee Member
- Logan Poole| Committee Member
- Harsh Reddy | Committee Member
- Stephanie Yin | Committee Member
- Tucker Ward | Committee Member
- Nam Nguyen | Committee Member
IPhO would like to recognize Celgene and RevHealth for their generous support of this competition.