IPhO is pleased to announce the addition of three new student chapters to our growing national network!
Congratulations to student pharmacists at:
- Binghamton University School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Palm Beach Atlantic University Lloyd L. Gregory School of Pharmacy
IPhO now connects them to a national network of 70 chapters and more than 4,000 student pharmacists with similar interests, as well as a national network of hundreds of industry fellows and thousands of industry pharmacists.
Several more schools are in the late stages of filing their chapter applications and will soon join the growing national network.
To start a chapter at your school, click here.
For the student benefits of joining IPhO, view the National Student Brochure here!
As the 2018-2019 school year winds down, IPhO is pleased to announce the 2019-20 National and Regional Student Officers! They will continue the beneficial work being done by this year's group and IPhO is looking forward to kicking off the new year with them in the coming months.
Learn more about the IPhO National Student Officers and all of the resources available to student pharmacists interested in an industry career, here.
Congratulations and welcome to the following officers!
IPhO is pleased to introduce the newest member of its leadership team! Dr. Leah Palmer joins as the Vice President of Student Leadership Development. With extensive experience in regulatory affairs, in the area of prescription drug promotion and team management, she offers valuable insight to help students progress toward an industry career. Dr. Palmer will take an active role in helping to oversee and grow the existing IPhO student leadership program, which exposes cohorts of successful student pharmacists to the responsibilities they'll face in common industry functional areas.
Welcome to the team, Dr. Palmer!
- March 02, 2019 02:01 pmLeaving the comfort zone of your fellowship may be scary, especially when it is time to look for job opportunities… https://t.co/2rw0X3p5ng
- February 23, 2019 07:00 pmAre you looking to get into industry, but don’t know how without a fellowship? There are entry-level roles to help… https://t.co/XNPIkaqA6i
- February 22, 2019 08:12 pmDid you know that the vast majority of pharmacists (about 80%) in industry never completed a fellowship? Learn more… https://t.co/lH0rStTTha
- February 18, 2019 09:00 amIt's here! The 2019-2020 IPhO National Student Leadership application is now open. Apply before March 1, 2019 at… https://t.co/ZGM6KTj2r5
- February 15, 2019 10:50 amMark your calendar! The 2019-20 IPhO National Student Leadership application opens on February 18! This program emp… https://t.co/5dtxIj7qMp
- February 02, 2019 10:04 amYep, you heard us right! IPhO has partnered with @ILatCCC to bring you a new regulatory certificate course! Learn m… https://t.co/P1YawCdOQv
- December 19, 2018 08:00 amThe BioNJ Entrepreneurship Fellowship is recruiting! The program was created to mentor, develop, and train life sci… https://t.co/JJdOYHon6V
- December 09, 2018 09:00 amWelcome back from Midyear! Take some time to relax and then check out FellowMatch on IPhO to apply for open fellows… https://t.co/LBcuk3hQ19
- December 03, 2018 06:00 pm#ASHPMidyear is in full swing, so we're dropping in to remind you that interviews are also an important time to get… https://t.co/lUgEp1uI0q
- November 28, 2018 06:30 pmFinal reminder to submit your application for the Novocure PharmD Marketing Fellowship! Learn more about this NYC-b… https://t.co/EB1ZYBdXQa
- November 25, 2018 07:00 pmThank you to the 2018 Midyear Fellows Event supporters! Industry Fellows, if you haven't secured your spot at this… https://t.co/VKATI4UT6H
- November 22, 2018 09:03 amAs you count your many blessings this #Thanksgiving, know that IPhO is #thankful for you and your support these pas… https://t.co/WS20R5OU6l
- November 19, 2018 09:00 amThe RevHealth/IPhO Marketing Fellowship application is OPEN! Apply before December 6, 2018 for this opportunity in… https://t.co/865C6fxgpZ
- November 12, 2018 09:00 am2019 grads! Apply for @SeattleGenetics #fellowships in drug safety, regulatory affairs, medical writing, marketing,… https://t.co/mbK9iRbTEj
- November 05, 2018 08:00 amTop #fellowship programs are actively recruiting! View the open positions and apply online BEFORE #Midyear and from… https://t.co/WzGyuknBk8
- November 03, 2018 09:01 amAnnouncing a marketing fellowship in NYC for PharmDs! Informational webinar on 11/8 at 8PM ET. Register today! Spac… https://t.co/O49K0g2w5C
- October 26, 2018 09:01 amPractice the STAR technique (discuss the specific situation, task, action, and result of the experience you are des… https://t.co/FOPc1eCN3u
- October 23, 2018 07:00 pmLast chance to register for the UCB/IPhO Global Regulatory Affairs Fellowship informational webinar, taking place t… https://t.co/Hp003iysNG
- October 18, 2018 09:01 amThe most anticipated fellow event of the year is fast approaching! Register today to learn how to secure a full-tim… https://t.co/dYq7vSfEoW
- October 15, 2018 09:00 am#Fellowship recruitment season is here. Do you have the tools to succeed? https://t.co/X6sr7nDhlt https://t.co/X1CUExJ24B