The 2018-19 term has been incredibly productive and exciting for our IPhO National Student Officers (NSOs) and Regional Student Officers (RSOs). We want to take a moment to thank them for their numerous accomplishments. Notably, during their tenure, the number of IPhO student chapters grew to 67! These leaders worked tirelessly to ensure that all IPhO student pharmacists were well informed about the resources and tools available to them.
During the 2018-19 term, IPhO NSOs and RSOs:
- Made significant improvements to the IPhO student chapter annual report process and outcomes measurement
- Developed a new in-depth student chapter handbook
- Designed and produced a comprehensive toolkit for all IPhO products and services, so chapters could better communicate IPhO membership benefits
- Created thorough guides that were utilized by NSO/RSO preceptors and 50 IPhO virtual interns
- Formed the new National Committee of Chapter Advisors and produced the chapter advisor handbook
- Achieved record-setting participation rates in the 2018-19 VIP Case Competition
- Grew the student chapter network to 67 schools, exceeding 2018-19 goals
- Executed national and regional initiatives in partnership with IPhO national leadership with exceptional professionalism
- Helped grow the IPhO Instagram following to more than 1,000 and developed engaging, relevant content for all audiences
Thank you to the following 2018-19 NSOs and RSOs!
We are grateful for your outstanding service and look forward to your continued contributions to IPhO!