The 2017-18 term has been incredibly productive and exciting for our IPhO National Student Officers (NSOs) and Regional Student Officers (RSOs). We want to take a moment to thank them for their numerous accomplishments. Notably, during their tenure, the number of IPhO Student Chapters grew to 55! These leaders worked tirelessly to ensure that all IPhO student pharmacists were well informed about the resources and tools available to them.
During the 2017-18 term, IPhO NSOs and RSOs:
- Managed all ongoing operational, marketing, and social media communications between IPhO and its Student Chapters and handled onboarding training for multiple new Chapters
- Precepted 50 IPhO interns working on a variety of priority projects
- Collaborated on the development and implementation of the 5th Annual IPhO National Student Meeting, the most successful National Meeting to-date
- Coordinated with the National Fellows Council (NFC) on the VIP Case Competition, which had the largest number of participating chapters ever
- Updated and maintained internship, fellowship, and certificate catalogs that connect students and fellows with meaningful career advancement opportunities
Thank you to the following 2017-18 NSOs and RSOs!
NSO, Chapter Network Management
NSO, National Professional Development
|Emily L. Do|
RSO, NY/NJ Metro Region
RSO, New England Region
RSO, Southeast Region
RSO, Eastern Region
NSO, Professional Affairs
NSO, Chapter Development
NSO, Scholarly Activities
|Ariana Ayón Verduzco|
RSO, Western Region
NSO, Social Media and Marketing
RSO, Central Region
We are grateful for your outstanding service and look forward to your continued contributions to IPhO!