SUMMER SESSION - JUNE 2018
The IPhO Industry Certificate Course is back by popular demand to prepare students, recent graduates, and younger professionals interested in pursuing an industry career. Entering its third year, the in-depth course curriculum explores all aspects of pharmaceutical commercialization, from drug development and regulatory approval, to marketing and sales strategies through life-cycle management. Each functional department is described and discussed with a focus on the roles and opportunities available for pharmacists to successfully contribute and achieve high levels of professional satisfaction.
HOW IT WORKS
This is a live, online course, taking place Wednesday evenings (8pm-10pm EST) for a period of 8 weeks.
Registered participants will have access to the archived lectures.
- In-depth industry CV workshop
- 15% discount on "Pursuing an Industry Fellowship"eBook
- Preferred IPhO internship opportunity
- Certificate of completion
- $595 for IPhO Members
- $795 for Non-Members
According to a recently-published study1 of course participants, 84.7 % of survey respondents (n=22) self-reported high or very high incremental knowledge gained after participating in this industry certificate course compared to their own baseline rating. Additionally they reported a high value to all major topical areas included in the curriculum. The range was 4.31 to 4.65 with the average topic score rating of 4.43 on the 5-point scale.
- Chu N, Giovanni L, Szeto A. Evaluation results from an Industry certificate course: Commercialization of Pharmaceuticals from A to Z. Industry Pharmacists Organization. 2018; Scholarly Publications. Available at https://www.industrypharmacist.org/publications.php?i=scholarlypub
WHAT YOUR PEERS ARE SAYING
- The course material was very well organized and I gained a lot of information from such a knowledgeable speaker. This elective was very helpful and I would definitely recommend it to other students.
- Great stuff, I think this course helped me gain knowledge critical to preparing for a career in industry.
- Professor Silverman did an outstanding job. He provided insider knowledge regarding his experience in the subject matter each week.